With his marriage at the breaking point, Jon Coakley felt completely hopeless. It wasn’t until the perfect pair of missionaries came into his life that he finally felt things were turning around. But when tragedy struck, the future he had envisioned was shaken once again. Join us as we hear how his testimony of the gospel, God’s divine plan, and a resolve to endure helped the unlikeliest of families make it to the temple.
Jon Coakley’s Story – A Near Divorce, A Perfect Pairing, and A Tragic Death
May 29, 2022 Latter-Day Lights
- Eldon Buchanan – Part 2: From Trauma, Divorce, & Despair to Hope & The Atonement March 19, 2023
- Finding Hope after the Loss of a Father and Child: Eldon Buchanan’s Story March 12, 2023
- Facing Certain Death & Given the Choice to Stay or Go: Jerry Paskett’s Story March 5, 2023
- Overcoming Trauma & PTSD with God’s Help – A Detective’s Journey: Glen Williams’ Story February 26, 2023
- A Terrible Car Accident, Jail & The Good Samaritans: Jordan & Jenifer Brooks’ Story February 19, 2023
1 comment on “Jon Coakley’s Story – A Near Divorce, A Perfect Pairing, and A Tragic Death”
This testimony was very touching and I will be sharing my story as well.